After a Goodbye kiss to 2014, I welcome 2015.
Be kind to me and even kinder to my family and friends. I live for my friends and would love to see everyone else Happy. My silly friends have tons of ambitions and I want you to bomb them with positive and energetic rays of life.
I want to talk so much with 2015, but I think at this moment, talking to 2014 is more important. A departing relative needs more attention than an arriving One.
Everyone has an End , so your journey ceases now. Everything has an End, My grandfather passed with 2007 and probably 2087 will be without Me. We are temporary guys, holding the hands of a permanent time.
But 2014, I realized something this year. Let me try to explain :-
There is something bigger than the universe; infinite than the galaxies, complex than the puzzles. Guess what?
That is our Soul. All our lives, we never know the complete of ourselves. We know everything else of universe, but not the Man in the Mirror. We take ourselves so granted. This precious body which is made of 5 elements becomes our Garbage Box. We pour into it, all the mess and muff. All the junk and Colas damage its purity. We eat when we want, we skip when we want. We sleep whenever we want, we don’t when a Chat is more important. We think of exercising, we never go and Sweat. Hey, when did you sweat last time?
Similar injustice is happening with our soul. The deep clouds of Hate and Ego, selfishness and show offs have overtaken the Simplicity. I dont want to make it hard to understand but We won’t discover ourselves until we push for it. There is a whole team of Artists sitting inside us; there is a sportsman too. There is a dreamer inside and there is a realistic too. In our small body, there is a kind fellow who melts at the sight of a shivering puppy and also there is a cruel person who orders BUTTER CHICKEN in the meal. We have so many faces. One side of us is dying to travel the world but the other side wants to work and demands a settled career.
I think at this sensitive age of early 20s, We should start talking to our soul. We should ask what She wants? What she dreams? We should be sincere to ourselves if not to the world.
So I make these 5 New year resolutions :-
1. Spend more time with ME. When I am with Myself, I am more productive and creative. I am more constructive and positive.
2. Speak some Less and Skip television. Speaking only drains our valuable energy and television tolls our mind with unnecessary stuff. Both are as harmful as a cunning friend.
3. Eat only Healthy things. This body is my first responsibility, must be taken care of . Eat more green and drink loads of water. Sleep full and exercise.
4. Rub myself totally with books. Until the books and Me , become the One. Current 4 hours are very less, I must be drowned totally in the vast sea of knowledge and Information.
5. And these are secondary resolutions. These are many :-
1. Continue my writing until get some recognition.
2. Prepare for IAS sincerely this year; Hope I clear it soon.
3. No matter what, maintain 3 travels per year. Allahabad, Varanasi and Gwalior booked for 2015.
4. Get a Girl friend. (Not similar to previous ones who only had physical reasons)
It concludes my resolutions. I promise to stand firm on them until I achieve.
What are your resolutions ? Let me know. And some of my WORDPRESS friends wanted to connect with me on Whatsapp. You can on this number – 08234933042